Fri, 26 Jul 2013
SQL Server ODBC Driver Competitor Comparison
Easysoft recently ran some tests on its SQL Server ODBC Driver to see how it compared against its two nearest rivals.
The results from the benchmarking tests (run with independent third-party software) didn't really surprise us, but here are the highlights anyway:
- We support more versions of SQL Server, we even support SQL Server 7; our support for all versions is native, no backend fudging for our ODBC Driver.
- The closest competitor was 4.26% slower than our Driver.
- Our Driver passed 57 more tests that the best of the rest.
- Our overall benchmark score was 4.5% higher than our closest competitor.
Okay, so the Easysoft SQL Server ODBC Driver performs better than the rest, what else is there to it?
- You get the very best commercial support from us, just a phone call or email away.
- We support both the 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- We support native Linux and Unix code bases.
- Our Driver offers Asynchronous operation.
- Load balancing.
When everything is said and done, buying our commercially supported SQL Server ODBC Driver makes the very best commercial sense for your business.
Check out our full product details here.