Google Analytics ODBC Driver
Real-time read-write access to Google Analytics from Excel, Business Intelligence (BI), Analytics and Reporting applications
The Google Analytics ODBC driver makes it easy to connect industry standard BI, Analytics and Spreadsheet applications to Google Analytics.
- We produce ODBC drivers for more data sources than any other vendor, maximising our exposure to this data access technology and broadening our experience.
- We support our products over the long term. Customers with the latest data stores can be just as confident of our continued commitment as those who purchased drivers for databases (which although now considered legacy, we continue to support) at the start of our 20+ years of existence.
- We are agile, responsive and welcome interaction with our customers. If you need assistance with integrating Google Analytics with your application, we will be ready.
- Direct, real-time access to Google Analytics, no import/export necessary, ensuring your analysis is based on the most recent data.
- Read-write driver, maximising the integration potential for Google Analytics and client applications.
- Compatible with industry standard BI, Analytics and Spreadsheet applications. We track the Gartner BI Magic Quadrant to ensure our application support remains current.
- Query, update, join, sort and aggregate Google Analytics data by using SQL.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
- Supports Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- ANSI SQL-92 compliant.
- Supports the ODBC standard that your application will expect and have been tested with: ODBC 3.5.
- Supports Unicode.
The Easysoft ODBC-Google Analytics Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v1.0 (Google Analytics)||Linux (x86) (32 - Bit)||(kernel 2.2-5.0+, glibc 2.1+)|
|v1.0 (Google Analytics)||Linux (x86) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.6-5.0+, glibc 2.3.5+)|
|v1.0 (Google Analytics)||Windows (x86) (32 - Bit, 64 - Bit)||(7, 8, 2012 R2, 10, 2016, 2019,11,2022)|