MongoDB ODBC Driver
Real-time, read-write, SQL access to MongoDB from Business Intelligence (BI), Analytics and Reporting applications
Transform data into decisions by visualising and analysing your MongoDB data until you find the answers you need. The MongoDB ODBC driver makes it easy to connect industry standard BI, Analytics and Spreadsheet applications to MongoDB.
- We produce ODBC drivers for more data sources than any other vendor, maximising our exposure to this data access technology and broadening our experience.
- We support our products over the long term. Customers with the latest noSQL databases can be just as confident of our continued commitment as those who purchased drivers for databases (which although now considered legacy, we continue to support) at the start of our 20+ years of existence.
- We are agile, responsive and welcome interaction with our customers. If you need assistance with integrating MongoDB with your application, we will be ready.
- Direct, real-time access to MongoDB, no import/export necessary, ensuring your analysis is based on the most recent data.
- Read-write driver, maximising the integration potential for MongoDB and client applications.
- Compatible with industry standard BI, Analytics and Spreadsheet applications. We track the Gartner BI Magic Quadrant to ensure our application support remains current.
- Query, update, join, sort and aggregate MongoDB data via SQL.
- Automatically samples your MongoDB data to generate the schema needed to describe the data to client applications. The data sample size is configurable.
- Protects your MongoDB data with SSL encryption — the first MongoDB ODBC driver to support MongoDB's in-built SSL.
- Enables you to customise the schema via a GUI, giving you fine-grained control over the driver-generated schema.
- Enables you to expand MongoDB arrays into parent/child tables.
- Enables string length to be configured to reduce application memory footprint.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
- Supports Microsoft Windows, Linux (Centos, RedHat, Suse, Ubuntu etc.), HP-UX, AIX and Solaris platforms.
- Supports all versions of MongoDB (1.x–3.0) running on site or in the cloud.
- Supports all MongoDB deployment types: standalone, replica set and sharded cluster.
- ANSI SQL-92 compliant.
- Supports the ODBC standard that your application will expect and have been tested with: ODBC 3.5.
- Supports Unicode.
The Easysoft ODBC-MongoDB Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 4.0, MongoDB Atlas)||Windows (x86) (32 - Bit, 64 - Bit)||(7, 8, 2012 R2, 10, 2016, 2019,11,2022)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 4.0)||Solaris (Sparc) (64 - Bit)||(2.8-2.11)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||AIX (PPC) (32 - Bit)||(4.3-7.2)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||AIX (PPC) (64 - Bit)||(5.0-7.2)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||HP-UX (Itanium i64) (32 - Bit)||(11i)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||HP-UX (Itanium i64) (64 - Bit)||(11i)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||Linux (Itanium i64) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.4-3.0+, glibc 2.2.5)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||Linux (x86) (32 - Bit)||(kernel 2.2-3.0+, glibc 2.1+)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||Linux (x86) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.6-3.0+, glibc 2.3.5)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||Solaris (Sparc) (32 - Bit)||(2.6-2.11)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||Solaris (x86) (32 - Bit)||(2.8-2.11)|
|v1.0 (MongoDB 1.0 - 3.6)||Solaris (x86) (64 - Bit)||(2.8-2.11)|